Friday 18 April 2014

Band names...

What the fuck is wrong with the kids these days? I'm not making this up right, I just saw a poster for a gig by a band called.... wait for it... 'iLikeTrains'. Seriously. That's the best they could come up with? I guess on the positive side pushing it all into one word like that might make it Google friendly (very important these days of course... nobody with a brain would call their band anything normal these days, it took me three months to find the website for a band called 'Pain'!), and maybe starting their name with a small 'i' is a sarcastic comment on the world's obsession with prefixing everything with 'i' ever since the invention and global veneration of the iPod. Or maybe not.

Anyway, curiosity got the better of me so I hereby present to you 'iLikeTrains'. Although it seems that perhaps the pushing it together thing was only on the poster I saw. Unless there's another band with the same name.


Which is not nearly as funny as this one...



No comments:

Post a Comment