Sunday 16 November 2014

Break teh internetz...

I realise of course that I shouldn't let it get to me. There's no logical reason for me to become agitated, irritated or to vent my spleen in such an undignified manner. And if I genuinely thought more than a few (probably right thinking) adults would read this, then I wouldn't write it for fear of adding to the unexplainable level of attention that one mostly useless individual seems to get just by existing.
So, yes, against all instincts, this rant is indeed about Kim Kardashian's massive arse.
Well, not so much about her massive arse really, since I'm not that 'arsed' about that one way or another. As you know, I am definitely an ass man, but like boobs, you definitely can have too much of a good thing.
It's kind of ironic that for years (some) women have been paranoid about the size of their arse (one of Mistress R's friends wears a long coat to bed, such is her level of paranoia... completely without basis) and now apparently KK is being criticised for promoting an unobtainable body image! First your fat arse was too fat, and now your fat arse is not fat enough. Or is it not PHAT enough?
Well I guess it's not Kim's fault she's got a fat arse. Just cos she's made the best of it and turned it in to a gold-mine... (no pun intended!!!!)
Anyway, anyone with a brain in their head can see that that image is photo-shopped. Her butt may be untouched, but there's no way her waist is that skinny in proportion. Just fuck right off. So yeah, she may be promoting an unobtainable body image, but the real ire should be reserved for anyone who can't see that picture for what it is.
Besides, why does anybody care about this woman?
I've seen her TV show, I'm not averse to a bit of trashy telly, but it was so fucking tedious. And don't get me started on the prick with the cane, jesus...
The truth is I can't even bring myself to rant properly because she's just so fucking dull. Whatever I or others may think of other celebrities like Britney Spears, at least she has some kind of talent (or had at one point), at least they entertain some people. KK is just an American 'Jordan' at the end of the day. But with a phatter arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment