Saturday 22 March 2014

More on alarm clocks...

As you may remember (if you've got a really astonishingly good memory for banal shit) I posted about alarm clocks about a year ago, and I'm pleased to report that I finally found a replacement for my alarm clock on eBay. In the meantime I bought another alarm clock which was visible in daylight but also had a light for the nighttime (which, you will of course remember I really don't need because I have the time projected on the ceiling by the old alarm clock....). The thing that pissed me off about this one is that every button you press on this piece of crap makes a beep. Why the fuck would anybody want that? 

I want to turn the alarm off before it goes off so that I don't wake my wife  - BEEP!

I want to see the time in the dark in the middle of the night - BEEP!

I need to turn the alarm on late at night and my wife is already asleep - BEEP!

I need to change the alarm time late at night and my wife is already asleep - A beep for every fucking minute!!!

Thankfully, as I said, I've now found a replacement for my original one so this thing was consigned to the great alarm clock cloud in the sky, but for several months it really pissed me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment